Tao Tantric Arts
Terms for Registration & Admission
Terms for Registration & Admission
By registering for our trainings or workshops, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using these particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. Upon arrival of a training or workshop, we ask you to sign a Disclaimer Form. We ask you to sign the form before the start of the training. The disclaimer form will be send to you before the training, so you can read it before at your own pace & time.
It is important to understand that our focus is on people who are able to take full responsibility for themselves. Even, if the activities we run, apply techniques developed in the humanistic psychology and psychotherapy field, it is not our intention to offer therapy in itself: the aim of our trainings is personal empowerment and spiritual growth.
Therefore, we suggest those who may have medical or psychological problems or are under prescription which may prevent and/or interfere with the activities offered in our workshops to seek for medical help or psychological/psychiatric therapy.
Processes can be uncomfortable, confronting, painful and can trigger all sorts of emotions. Tao and Tantra are spiritual paths that have deep healing benefits but do not expect them to be therapeutic. All participants are invited to partake of these activities by their own free will and choice, and at their own risk, and are invited to take responsibility for their own boundaries and limitations, as well as taking responsibility to adequately resource themselves.
This training requires fundamental mental and emotional stability if you wish to train as a facilitator, and this training is not suitable if you suffer of severe mental disturbances or illness, which have not been pre-adressed in professional therapeutic settings. Also, we ask you to take responsibility for your own physical health and wellbeing. Therefore, we suggest those who may have medical or psychological problems or are under prescription which may prevent and/or interfere with the activities offered in our training to seek for medical help or psychological/psychiatric therapy.
We, the Tao Tantric Arts School do not claim to be perfect, totally evolved, enlightened nor the perfect role models. Nor are we medical doctors or phychotherapists. We offer these tools and practices in goodwill and with no intention to harm. We are here to facilitate and support your process of growth, yet with the understanding that your growth is your responsibility and your business.
Tao Tantric Arts does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, or disability. Tao Tantric Arts does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, or disability. However, not all of our services are designed for all people, in in such cases in which a service is designed for a specific gender and requires certain physical abilities, this will be clearly stated and will be for the purposes of serving the clients, and not based upon discrimination.
If you believe that Tao Tantric Arts has discriminated on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, or disability you can file a grievance with email@example.com
All participants are requested to have a full health insurance or travel insurance covering medical costs abread, for the duration of a retreat, and to send a copy of this to firstname.lastname@example.org. This data will be viewed only by the administration staff of Tao Tantric Arts and will be deleted within 30 days of commencement of the retreat.
Payments are accepted via bank transfer and PayPal. Any additional service charges or fees of using third-party payment methods shall be the sole responsibility of the customer.
A deposit of EUR 400 is taken to hold a potential space open for you until your application process has been completed. Paying a deposit does not guarantee a place on a retreat. Acceptance onto a retreat will be determined by interviews, referrals and applications. In any case in which you are not accepted as a result of a decision of Tao Tantric Arts, a refund of the deposit will be made, minus any processing fees of payment. In any case you decide within a week after a Skype interview that this is not the training for you, a refund of the deposit will be made minus any processing fees of payment and/or administration costs of your application (EUR 100). In any other case, deposits are non-refundable.
All participants are expected to pay their accommodation and food costs within the set deadline for each retreat. If you want to benefit the Earlybird price, all payments have to me made in full before the Earlybird deadline. In all other cases, the remainder of the fee (minus the deposit) must be paid in full by 30 days prior to the commencement of the training. In any case where you do not complete the payment in time your position on the training may be given to another applicant and we will refund you your payment, minus the deposit. Refunds are made within 30 days after the end of the retreat.
Full payment (including tuition fee, accomodation & meals) is refundable as follows:
- Refund of 100% through 4 months in advance.
- Refund of 50% through 2 months in advance.
- From 2 month up to 2 weeks prior of the course, there is no refund of tuition fee and accomodation costs unless your place is filled. Costs for meals will be refunded. If there is replacement, you get a refund of 50%.
- No refund from 2 weeks before start date of the course.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Staying onsite in the retreat accommodation is a condition of attending any retreat, apart from under exceptional circumstances.
- Tao Tantric Arts accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers stay or travelling to and from our training.
- Tao Tantric Arts is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities.
- Tao Tantric Arts cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
- Tao Tantric Arts shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
- Tao Tantric Arts reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or activity, when needed.
- Our committment to your privacy, is that all information you provide to us, including online registration forms, will only be shared to the direct team (Teachers & Organizer) and will never be published, spread or distributed elsewhere.